The Georgetown Gazette is for the students and by the students. Be a part of our team and deliver the latest news and debates to our community! We are looking for creative, self-driven team members to join us in constructing GU-Q first student journalism platform.
- Write for The Gazette on a biweekly basis on any topic of choice
- Be included in our team
- Must be self-driven and has good writing skills
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short, no more than 500 words writing sample
Illustrator (unlimited positions)
- Create simple designs for Georgetown Gazette articles
- Has knowledge of designing/drawing softwares or traditional paper illustration
- Be able to commit time on a weekly basis to work with authors on the design
- To apply, email email@example.com with a sample illustration
Graphic Designer (2 positions)
- Design posters for The Georgetown Gazette to be included in weekly newsletters
- Print and post posters around the campus
- Design The Georgetown Gazette logo
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of your skills and a design sample.